Words have power and when you read inspirational quotes, your mind starts to shift and think positively. You notice that you start to feel motivated inside. It’s as if someone just injected you with adrenaline! That’s why it’s always a great idea to begin your day with an inspirational quote. I wish motivation was constant so once I had it, it would never go away but that’s not the reality. Some days, it’s very natural to wake up and feel super motivated or excited to do what I want but other days that feeling is simply missing.
So you have to remember to self-createmotivation within you! I find that if you take a minute to read at least one inspirational quote first thing in the morning even while sipping on your tea/coffee, you will find this boost of energy inside that will last you throughout the day, if not longer. Like Oliver Wendell Holmes once said, “a moment’s insight is sometimes worth a life’s experience!” … so true.
Here are some of the best 25 inspirational quotesto motivate you every day! They will make you think and inspire you to create the life of your dreams. Enjoy!
Table of Contents
1. Build your own dreams, or someone else will hire you to build theirs.
2. To achieve great things we must live as though we were never going to die.
–Marquis de Vauvenargues
3. I feel that the greatest reward for doing is the opportunity to do more.
4. After a certain number of years, our faces become our biographies.
5. The very substance of the ambitious is merely the shadow of a dream.
6. Ideas are the root of creation.
7. You can only have two things in life, reasons or results. Reasons don’t count.
8. Life is not lost by dying; life is lost minute by minute, day by dragging day, in all the thousand small uncaring ways.
-Stephen Vincent Benet
9. The best use of life is to spend it for something that outlasts life.
10. You will never “find” time for anything. If you want time you must make it.
11. Procrastination is the art of keeping up with yesterday.
12. Try not to become a man of success but rather try to become a man of value.
13. Great thought reduced to practice become great acts.
14. We must use time as a tool, not as a couch.
-John F. Kennedy
15. Nothing is really work unless you would rather be doing something else.
16. The harder I work, the luckier I get.
17. The end of wisdom is to dream high enough to lose the dream in the seeking of it.
18. Reach high, for stars lie hidden in your soul. Dream deep, for every dream precedes the goal.
-Pamela Vaull Starr
19. People who are crazy enough to think they can change the world, are the ones who do.
20. Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.
21. Never give up on something you can’t go a day without thinking about.
22. Luck is what happens when preparation meets opportunity.
23. I am thankful for all of those who said NO to me. It’s because of them I’m doing it myself.
24. Do one thing every day that scares you.
25. Find out what you like doing best and get someone to pay you for doing it.
Which quote(s) was your favorite? Which one inspired you the most? Comment below.
This website is not a law firm and nothing here should be construed as legal advice. Although I’m a lawyer, I’m not your lawyer, and no attorney-client relationship is established unless we have signed an agreement with you. All information provided through this website is for informational and educational purposes only.
This website is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.