How to legally protect your blog is easy if you know what you are doing and have the right legal documents on your website!
Watch how Shiho from Japan legally protected her online business with our VIP legal bundle in just 15 minutes!
Yes, these legal templates are designed for busy entrepreneurs all over the world, making it super simple and quick for you to protect your online business without spending thousands of dollars hiring a lawyer.
Before purchasing the VIP legal bundle, Shiho wasn’t sure WHAT she needed to protect her business, so she scheduled a 30 minutes coaching call with me.
If you have any specific questions about your business that you’d like to discuss, I’d love to help you!
Schedule a call with me here.
Just like Shiho, you can also legally protect your blog in minutes:
Check out 100’s of other 5-star reviews like this one here.
What makes my VIP legal bundle so special for your blog and business?
Here are the 16 important legal templates you get with my VIP legal bundle to legally protect your blog and online business:
2. Terms and Conditions template (that you can use for your products too)
3. Disclaimer to protect you for the content you publish on your site
4. Sponsored posts contract template to work with brands like a pro and get paid on time!
5. Confidentiality Agreement (NDA template) to protect your business secrets and proprietary information
6. Freelance contract to hire freelancers or use it for yourself to offer your services if you are a freelancer (VA, graphic designer, blog post writer, etc)
7. Media Release Agreement to use other people’s photos, videos, audios, testimonials legally!
8. Guest Blogger Agreement to accept guest posts on your site and not worry about running into copyright violations
9. Design Service Agreement to use with your clients while offering interior design services
10. Affiliate Agreement to use with your affiliates promoting your products
11. LLC Operating Agreement to separate your business from your personal assets
12. Sweepstakes and giveaway template to make sure your giveaways are legal!
13. Coaching Agreement to use with your coaching clients and includes disclaimers you need to protect yourself as a coach
14. Consulting Agreement to offer your consulting services
15. Website sale agreement to sell your website legally
16. Partnership agreement to use with your business partners
There’s something for everyone in this bundle! AND you get 16 amazing bonuses with it too!!!
Can you really receive professionally written legal pages from a lawyer without blowing ALL YOUR MONEY ON AN UBER EXPENSIVE lawyer?
Now, you can!
Grab your VIP legal bundle here and start seeing how easy it is to legally protect your blog and online business.
Here’s the truth about free legal templates…
They fail to include key provisions that are crucial to protecting your online business. This defeats the purpose of downloading the templates in the first place!
Shiho noticed this and decided to invest in my VIP legal bundle instead.
99 percent of the legal mistakes made by entrepreneurs COULD HAVE BEEN AVOIDED IF YOU HAD TAKEN ACTION TO DO THINGS RIGHT FROM THE START!
My entrepreneur father is an example of this, and if we had invested in proper legal documents and contracts, we could have avoided the nightmare of fighting a $90,000 lawsuit!
Fortunately, you can avoid all of that stress and financial loss.
At the bare minimum, you need these 3 legal pages here to legally protect your blog and comply with the laws.
Related Blog Posts:
3 Legal Pages You Must Have On Your Website and Why
16 DIY Legal Templates for Entrepreneurs
READY TO SAY YES TO ALL OF THIS and legally protect your blog and business?!
Comprehensive legal templates
Written by a lawyer
Super easy to use
Use it on multiple websites of your own!
Come with Facebook support group
Free lifetime updates
- 16 Incredible Bonuses!
Take a look inside the templates here. I can’t wait to see a legally protected blogger and entrepreneur!
How to Legally Protect Your Blog and Online Business
Are you a small business owner who needs to create legal contracts but doesn’t know where to start?
Look no further! In this video, I’ll share 7 must-have legal contract templates that you should use to protect your business. Each legal contract template is easy to edit and customizable, so you can make them fit your specific needs. Plus, I’ll explain the purpose of each template so you’ll know exactly what to use them for.
Earn Your Small Investment Back Tenfold from my VIP Legal Bundle!
After purchasing any of my legal bundles, you can join my high-paying affiliate program and earn a generous 40% commission on each sale! I’ve paid more than $150,000 to my customers in affiliate commissions already.
Watch this video below to learn 8 secret tips and tricks to earn your small investment back tenfold!
Related Blog Posts on How to Legally Protect Your Blog
If you’re a business owner, you’ll want to read this blog post on why smart entrepreneurs like you think free legal templates will only get you into legal trouble.
Check out this legal tips page, where I’ve compiled the most helpful blog posts and videos to answer all your questions about the business and legal side of blogging.
Here are some more blog posts to help you grow your blog and protect your online business legally:
- 16 DIY Legal Templates Every Entrepreneur Needs
- The Ultimate Guide to Forming an LLC for Bloggers – Tips from a Lawyer and Blogger
- 20 Best WordPress Plugins for Blogs in 2021
- Membership Agreement: Why You Need It for Your Business
- 7 Best Paraphrasing Tools for Bloggers in 2021
- The Only Guest Blogger Template You Need for Your Blog
- 3 Must-Have Legal Pages for Websites and Blogs-Tips From a Lawyer
- Top 40+ Blogging Tools for Beginners – Free and Paid
- The Ultimate Guide to Trademark Registration: What Can I Trademark?
- Canva vs. PicMonkey: Which One is Better for Creating Stunning Blog Graphics
It is good to know that your templates can be used no matter where you are physically located. Thanks!
Yes, they work globally. Thank you, Widalys!